Information We Collect
When you use the Services, we may collect three types of information:
- Personal Data
Personal Data is any information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- Aggregate Information
Aggregate Information is information about your activities on or in connection with the Services that typically cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you. For example, Aggregate Information includes information regarding the frequency of use of the Services, quantity and type of data entered when using the Services, components of the Services most frequently accessed, and browser types used to access the Services.
- Cookies, etc.
Collecting Personal Data
We collect Personal Data when:
- you sign up for the Services;
- you use certain features of the Services that require the collection of Personal Data in order for those features to function;
- you voluntarily enter or upload Personal Data to or through the Services;
- you communicate with Cannametrics, whether through the Services or through another form of communication, such as e-mail or telephone; and
- you grant the Service permissions/access to aspects of your device used to access the Services.
Collecting Aggregate Information
We collect Aggregate Information resulting from your use of the Services.
Using and Sharing Personal Data
We use Personal Data that we collect:
- to provide the Services;
- to improve the features and functionality of the Services (including reviews or rating of products);
- to communicate with you in response to any of your questions and requests; and
- to provide relevant marketing and other information to you, but only if, and to the extent that, you have consented to us providing such marketing and other information to you in accordance with applicable laws. In such a case, we will provide an easy link to permit you to "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications.
In rare cases, we may be required, or may, acting in good faith, believe it is required, to share certain information with legal authorities. In such a case, we will provide only the minimum amount of information required and, unless prohibited by law, we will notify you of the Personal Data it has provided. Such cases include:
- if required by law;
- to protect or defend itself, you, your Visitors, or others against legal liability;
- to protect itself, you, your Visitors, or others from immediate danger, such as personal injury or death; and
- to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
We may share Personal Data with third party service providers as we deem necessary for such third party service providers to perform their duties required for the Services to function. For example, the Services may utilize mail relays, payment processers, and hosting providers. A list of third party service providers used by Cannametric for the Services can be found at the following website: www.cannametrics.io. These third party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store or use Personal Data for any purposes other than to provide the services for which they have been retained to provide.
Using and Sharing Aggregate Information
We use Aggregate Information:
- to provide the Services;
- to improve the Services;
- to monitor usage of the Services;
- to analyze usage of the Services;
- to research, compile, report, and disclose usage trends, user demographics, user experiences, and user behaviors;
- for other legitimate business purposes.
We may share Aggregate Information with its affiliates and third parties, such as investors, potential investors, and third party service providers we use to provide the Services.
Aggregate Information is anonymized and does not have the capacity to be used to identify an individual.
The Services may contain links to third party websites operated by other people or companies. We are not responsible for those websites, and links to such websites are solely for your convenience.
Security and Data Protection
We take appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Such measures include internal reviews of Cannametrics’ data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Personal Data is stored.
Data Processing and GDPR
Individuals located in or originating from certain regions, such as the European Economic Area, have certain rights in relation to their Personal Data, as outlined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, commonly referred to as “GDPR”). To the extent we have access to, control, or proces Personal Data for individuals who are subject to GDPR, that is, Personal Data originating from the European Union, we will adhere to the requirements of GDPR.
We may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which You live.
You may have the right to access your Personal Data and require Cannametrics to update, delete or correct this information. The Services permit you to update this information directly.
Corrections and Removals
If any part of your Personal Data, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number or other personal information changes, you may update, correct or remove the relevant information, by contacting us.
Attention: Privacy Officer
e-mail: [email protected]